What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name: name, address or e-mail address. You may also visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we are always striving to improve our assortment based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails you can do so by simply replying indicating that you would like to no longer receive further messages.
- To showcase a promotion, highlight select merchandise, or other site features.
How do we protect your information?
PcxApparel takes privacy SERIOUSLY. Whenever personal information is stored on our computers (which may be for an indefinite period, or a more limited time based on obsolescence or other factors), that information is protected from unauthorized access or use by way of passwords or other industry-acknowledged means. In addition, since certain personal information (such as credit card data) is especially sensitive, we take special care to keep it secure. We will only electronically transmit or ask for this information over secure Internet connections using generally accepted standards, and security keys. Finally, to the extent that we may ask for and will store for a period of time personal information consisting of your credit card number or financial information, this information will be stored on secure designated platforms where access will be strictly limited to individuals in departments charged with using such information only in connection with processing your orders and/or payment for products and services purchased.
No we do not.
Terms and conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at http://www.pcxapparel.com/terms.
Effective date & modifications
61 Willet St. Unit A
Passaic, NJ 07055